Article version: Enterprise Server 2.18
Setting team creation permissions in your organization
You can allow all organization members to create teams or limit team creation to organization owners.
Organization owners can set team creation permissions.
If you do not set team creation permissions, all organization members will be able to create teams by default.
- In the top right corner of GitHub Enterprise, click your profile photo, then click Your profile.
- On the left side of your profile page, under "Organizations", click the icon for your organization.
- Under your organization name, click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Member privileges.
- Under "Team creation rules", select or deselect Allow members to create teams.
- Click Save.