Article version: Enterprise Server 2.18
Adding an outside collaborator to a project board in your organization
As an organization owner or project board admin, you can add an outside collaborator and customize their permissions to a project board.
An outside collaborator is a person who isn't explicitly a member of your organization, but who has permissions to a project board in your organization.
- In the top right corner of GitHub Enterprise, click your profile photo, then click Your profile.
- On the left side of your profile page, under "Organizations", click the icon for your organization.
- Under your organization name, click Projects.
- In the projects list, click the name of the project board.
- On the top-right side of the project board, click Menu.
- Click , then click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Collaborators.
- Under "Search by username, full name or email address", type the outside collaborator's name, username, or GitHub email.
- In the search results, click the correct username and click Add collaborator.
- Optionally, next to the new collaborator's name, use the drop-down menu and click the desired permission level: Read, Write, or Admin.