Article version: Enterprise Server 2.18
Reviewing your organization's installed integrations
You can review the permission levels for your organization's installed integrations and configure each integration's access to organization repositories.
- In the top right corner of GitHub Enterprise, click your profile photo, then click Your profile.
- On the left side of your profile page, under "Organizations", click the icon for your organization.
- Under your organization name, click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Installed GitHub Apps.
- Next to the GitHub App you'd like to review, click Configure.
Review the GitHub App's permissions and repository access.
- To give the GitHub App access to all of your organization's repositories, select All repositories.
- To choose specific repositories to give the application access to, select Only select repositories, then type a repository name.
- Click Save.