Article version: Enterprise Server 2.18
Viewing branches in your repository
Branches are central to collaboration on GitHub Enterprise, and the best way to view them is the branches page.
- On GitHub Enterprise, navigate to the main page of the repository.
- Above the list of files, click NUMBER branches.
Use the navigation at the top of the page to view specific lists of branches:
- Your branches: In repositories that you have push access to, the Yours view shows all branches that you’ve pushed to, with the most recent branches first.
- Active branches: The Active view shows all branches that anyone has committed to within the last three months, ordered by the branches with the most recent commits first.
- Stale branches: The Stale view shows all branches that no one has committed to in the last three months, ordered by the branches with the oldest commits first. Use this list to determine which branches to delete.
- All branches: The All view shows the default branch, followed by all other branches ordered by the branches with the most recent commits first.