Article version: Enterprise Server 2.18
Creating a team discussion
Any organization member can create a public team discussion post. To create a private team discussion post, you must be a member of the team or an organization owner.
Private posts are only visible to team members and organization owners, and public posts are visible to all members of the organization. For more information, see "About team discussions."
- In the top right corner of GitHub Enterprise, click your profile photo, then click Your profile.
- On the left side of your profile page, under "Organizations", click the icon for your organization.
- Under your organization name, click Teams.
- On the Teams tab, click the name of the team.
- At the top of the team's page, click Discussions.
- Type a team discussion title and a comment to start a conversation.
- Optionally, select whether you want your post to be private or public using the drop-down menu.
- Click Comment.