Versão do artigo: Enterprise Server 2.18
Habilitar restrições de branch
You can enforce branch restrictions so that only certain users or teams can push to a protected branch in repositories owned by your organization.
Protected branches are available in public repositories with GitHub Free and GitHub Free for organizations, and in public and private repositories with GitHub Pro, GitHub Team, GitHub Enterprise Cloud, and GitHub Enterprise Server. The ability to restrict branches is a type of branch protection that's available for public and private repositories owned by organizations in GitHub Team, GitHub Enterprise Cloud, and GitHub Enterprise Server.
Anyone with admin permissions to an organization-owned repository can enable branch restrictions.
You can automatically enforce protected branch settings for some or all branches in your repository. Para obter mais informações, consulte "Configurar branches protegidos".
- No GitHub Enterprise, navegue até a página principal do repositório.
- Under your repository name, click Settings.
- In the left menu, click Branches.
- Next to "Branch protection rules", click Add rule.
- Under "Branch name pattern", type the branch name or pattern you want to protect.
- Outra opção é selecionar Include administrators (Incluir administradores). This enforces all configured restrictions for repository administrators.
- Under "Protect matching branches", select Restrict who can push to matching branches.
- Search for and select the people or teams who will have permission to push to the protected branch.
- Click Create.