Reinstating a former outside collaborator's access to your organization
If you required two-factor authentication in your organization and an outside collaborator was removed from the organization for not having 2FA enabled, you can reinstate a former outside collaborator's access permissions for organization repositories, forks, and settings.
If an outside collaborator's access to your organization's private repositories is removed because you've required members and outside collaborators to enable two-factor authentication, the user's access privileges and settings are saved for three months. You can restore the user's privileges if you invite them back to the organization within that time frame.
ユーザが 2 要素認証を有効化する前に、ユーザの権限と Organization へのアクセスを復帰させるための招待を送信できます。そのユーザは、Organization への再加入の招待を受諾する前に 2 要素認証を有効化しなければなりません。
When you reinstate a former outside collaborator, you can restore:
- The user's former access to organization repositories
- Any private forks of repositories owned by the organization
- Membership in the organization's teams
- Previous access and permissions for the organization's repositories
- Stars for organization repositories
- Issue assignments in the organization
- Repository subscriptions (notification settings for watching, not watching, or ignoring a repository's activity)
- Only organization owners can reinstate outside collaborators' access to an organization. For more information, see "Permission levels for an organization."
- The reinstating a member flow on GitHub may use the term "member" to describe reinstating an outside collaborator but if you reinstate this person and keep their previous privileges, they will only have their previous outside collaborator permissions.
- If your organization has a paid per-user subscription, an unused seat must be available before you can invite a new member to join the organization or reinstate a former organization member. For more information, see "About per-user pricing."
GitHub の右上で、プロフィール画像をクリックし、続いて [Your profile（あなたのプロフィール）] をクリックします。
プロフィールページの左側で、[Organizations] の下にある Organization のアイコンをクリックしてください。
Organization 名の下の [People] をクリックします。
[People] タブで、[Invite member] をクリックします。111
復帰させたい人物のユーザ名を入力して Invite（招待） をクリックしてください。
Choose to restore the outside collaborator's previous privileges in the organization by clicking Invite and reinstate or choose to clear their previous privileges and set new access permissions by clicking Invite and start fresh.
Warning: If you want to upgrade the outside collaborator to a member of your organization, then choose Invite and start fresh and choose a new role for this person. Note, however, that this person's private forks of your organization's repositories will be lost if you choose to start fresh. To make the former outside collaborator a member of your organization and keep their private forks, choose Invite and reinstate instead. Once this person accepts the invitation, you can convert them to an organization member by inviting them to join the organization as a member.
If you cleared the previous privileges for a former outside collaborator, choose a role for the user and optionally add them to some teams, then click Send invitation.
The invited person will receive an email inviting them to the organization. They will need to accept the invitation before becoming an outside collaborator in the organization. ユーザが承認する前であれば、いつでも招待の編集またはキャンセルができます。