Adding a collaborator to a security advisory
Puedes agregar otros usuarios o equipos para que colaboren contigo en un aviso de seguridad.
People with admin permissions to a security advisory can add collaborators to the security advisory.
Los colaboradores tienen permisos de escritura para el aviso de seguridad. For more information, see "Permission levels for security advisories."
If you remove a user from a repository or organization and the user is also a collaborator on a security advisory, the user will still have access to the security advisory. For more information about removing a collaborator on a security advisory, see "Removing a collaborator from a security advisory."
- En GitHub, visita la página principal del repositorio.
- Under your repository name, click Security.
- In the left sidebar, click Advisories.
- In the "Security Advisories" list, click the security advisory you'd like to add a collaborator to.
- On the right side of the page, under "Collaborators", type the name of the user or team you'd like to add to the security advisory.
- Haz clic en Add (Agregar).