Welcome to the GitHub Enterprise Developer Workflow guide. Use this guide to:
- Learn about blocking force pushes to prevent rewriting of history at the appliance, organization and repository level.
- Configure integration with build servers using webhooks.
- Create pre-receive hooks to enforce policy on repositories within your enterprise.
- Manage restrictions and requirements for merging pull requests at the branch level.
Table of Contents
- Blocking force pushes
- Using webhooks for continuous integration
- Using pre-receive hooks to enforce policy
- Establishing pull request merge conditions