You can integrate Jira Cloud with your user account to scan commits and pull requests, creating relevant metadata and hyperlinks in any mentioned Jira issues.
- In the upper-right corner of any page, click your profile photo, then click Settings.
In the left sidebar, click Developer settings.
In the left sidebar, click OAuth Apps.
- Click Register a new application.
- Under Application name, type "Jira".
- Under Homepage URL, type the full URL to your Jira instance.
- Under Authorization callback URL, type the full URL to your Jira instance.
- Click Register application.
- Under Developer applications, note the "Client ID" and "Client Secret" values.
- Link your GitHub account with Jira. For more information, see Atlassian's help documentation.
- "Integrating Jira with your organization project board"
- Connect Jira Cloud to GitHub (Atlassian documentation)