You can use filters to list pull requests by review status and to find pull requests that you've reviewed or other people have asked you to review.
You can filter a repository's list of pull requests to find:
- Pull requests that haven't been reviewed yet
- Pull requests that require a review before they can be merged
- Pull requests that a reviewer has approved
- Pull requests in which a reviewer has asked for changes
- Pull requests that you have reviewed
Pull requests that someone has asked you, or a team you're a member of, to review
On GitHub Enterprise, navigate to the main page of the repository.
Under your repository name, click Pull requests.
In the upper-right corner, select the Reviews drop-down menu.
- Choose a filter to find all of the pull requests with that filter's status.