Viewing the subscription and usage for your enterprise account
You can view the current subscription, license usage, invoices, payment history, and other billing information for your enterprise account.
Enterprise owners and billing managers can access and manage all billing settings for enterprise accounts. For more information about managing billing managers, see "Inviting people to manage your enterprise account."
Enterprise accounts are available with GitHub Enterprise Cloud. For more information, see "About enterprise accounts."
Enterprise accounts are currently available only to GitHub Enterprise customers paying by invoice. Billing for all of the organizations connected to your enterprise account is aggregated into a single bill charge for all of your paid GitHub.com services (including paid licenses in organizations, Git Large File Storage data packs, and subscriptions for GitHub Marketplace apps).
- Navigate to your enterprise account by visiting
ENTERPRISE-NAMEwith your enterprise account's name.
- In the enterprise account sidebar, click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Billing.
- Under "User licenses", view your total licenses, number of consumed licenses, and your subscription expiration date.
- To view details of the user licenses currently in use, under "Consumed licenses", click View details.