Enforcing a policy on dependency insights in your enterprise account
Across all organizations owned by your enterprise account, you can allow or disallow members to see dependency insights, or allow owners to administer the setting on the organization level.
Enterprise accounts are available with GitHub Enterprise Cloud and GitHub Enterprise Server. For more information, see "About enterprise accounts."
In organizations owned by an enterprise account, organization owners can set limitations for viewing organization dependency insights. For more information, see "Changing the visibility of your organization's dependency insights."
- Navigate to your enterprise account by visiting
ENTERPRISE-NAMEwith your enterprise account's name.
- In the enterprise account sidebar, click Policies.
- In the enterprise account sidebar, click Organizations.
- Under "Organization policies", review the information about changing the setting. Optionally, to view the setting's current configuration for all organizations in the enterprise account before enforcing the setting, click View your organizations' current configurations.
- Under "Organization policies", use the drop-down menu and choose a policy.