Configuring webhooks for organization events in your enterprise account
Enterprise owners can configure webhooks for events in organizations owned by an enterprise account.
Enterprise accounts are available with GitHub Enterprise Cloud. For more information, see "About enterprise accounts."
You can configure webhooks to receive events from organizations owned by your enterprise account. For more information about webhooks, see "Webhooks" in the GitHub Developer documentation.
- Navigate to your enterprise account by visiting
ENTERPRISE-NAMEwith your enterprise account's name.
- In the enterprise account sidebar, click Settings.
- Under " Settings", click Hooks.
- Next to "Webhooks", click Add webhook.
- Type a payload URL, then optionally customize the configuration. For more information, see "Creating webhooks."
- Under "Which events would you like to trigger this webhook?", select Let me select individual events.
- Select one or more enterprise account events for your webhook to receive. For more information, see "Event types and payloads" in the GitHub Developer documentation.
- To receive the selected events for triggered webhooks, select Active.
- Click Add webhook.