Removing a collaborator from a security advisory
When you remove a collaborator from a security advisory, they lose read and write access to the security advisory's discussion and metadata.
People with admin permissions to a security advisory can remove collaborators from the security advisory.
If you remove a user from a repository or organization and the user is also a collaborator on a security advisory, the user will still have access to the security advisory.
- On GitHub, navigate to the main page of the repository.
- Under your repository name, click Security.
- In the left sidebar, click Security advisories.
- In the "Security Advisories" list, click the security advisory you'd like to remove a collaborator from.
- On the right side of the page, under "Collaborators", find the name of the user or team you'd like to remove from the security advisory.
- Next to the collaborator you want to remove, click the X icon.