Editing a security advisory
You can edit the metadata and description for a security advisory if you need to update details or correct errors.
People with admin permissions to a security advisory can edit the security advisory.
- On GitHub, navigate to the main page of the repository.
- Under your repository name, click Security.
- In the left sidebar, click Advisories.
- In the "Security Advisories" list, click the security advisory you'd like to edit.
- In the upper-right corner of the details for the security advisory, click .
- Type the details about the security vulnerability that the security advisory addresses.
- Type a description of the security vulnerability.
- Click Update security advisory.