Viewing users who are blocked from your organization
You can view a list of all users whom you or other owners have blocked from your organization. If a user was blocked for a specific amount of time, you can see the amount of time they were blocked for.
- In the top right corner of GitHub, click your profile photo, then click Your profile.
- On the left side of your profile page, under "Organizations", click the icon for your organization.
- Under your organization name, click Settings.
- In your organization's Settings sidebar, click Blocked users.
- Under "Blocked users", review the list of users who are blocked from your organization.