Authorizing a personal access token for use with SAML single sign-on
To use a personal access token with an organization that uses SAML single sign-on (SSO), you must first authorize the token.
You can authorize an existing personal access token, or create a new personal access token and then authorize it.
- In the upper-right corner of any page, click your profile photo, then click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Developer settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Personal access tokens.
- Next to the token you'd like to authorize, click Enable SSO or Disable SSO.
- Find the organization you'd like to authorize the access token for.
- Click Authorize.