Article version: Enterprise Server 2.20
Integrating Jira with your personal projects
You can integrate Jira Cloud with your user account to scan commits and pull requests, creating relevant metadata and hyperlinks in any mentioned Jira issues.
- In the upper-right corner of any page, click your profile photo, then click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Developer settings.
- In the left sidebar, click OAuth Apps.
- Click Register a new application.
- Under Application name, type "Jira".
- Under Homepage URL, type the full URL to your Jira instance.
- Under Authorization callback URL, type the full URL to your Jira instance.
- Click Register application.
- Under Developer applications, note the "Client ID" and "Client Secret" values.
- Link your GitHub account with Jira. For more information, see Atlassian's help documentation.
- "Integrating Jira with your organization project board"
- Connect Jira Cloud to GitHub (Atlassian documentation)