Article version: Enterprise Server 2.20
Disabling team discussions for your organization
Organization owners can choose to disable or enable team discussions across the organization.
Team discussions are available in organizations by default. For more information on team discussions, see "About team discussions."
- In the top right corner of GitHub Enterprise, click your profile photo, then click Your profile.
- On the left side of your profile page, under "Organizations", click the icon for your organization.
- Under your organization name, click Settings.
- In the Settings sidebar, click Teams.
- Under "Team discussions", unselect Enable team discussions for this organization.
- Click Save.