Article version: Enterprise Server 2.19
Using saved replies
When commenting on an issue or pull request, you can add a saved reply that you've already set up. The saved reply can be the entire comment or if you want to customize it, you can add or delete content.
- On GitHub Enterprise, navigate to the main page of the repository.
- Under your repository name, click Issues or Pull requests.
- Click the desired issue or pull request.
- To add a saved reply, in the comment field, click .
- From the list, select the saved reply you'd like to add to your comment.
- You can use a keyboard shortcut to autofill the comment with a saved reply. For more information, see "Keyboard shortcuts."
- You can filter the list by typing the title of the saved reply.