Article version: Enterprise Server 2.19
Linking a repository to a project board
You can link a repository to your organization's or user account's project board.
Anyone with write permissions to a project board can link repositories owned by that organization or user account to the project board. For more information, see "Project board permissions for an organization" or "Permission levels for user-owned project boards."
You can link up to twenty-five repositories to your organization or user-owned project board. Linking repositories makes it easier to add issues and pull requests from those repositories to your project board using Add cards or from the issue or pull requests sidebar. You can add issues and pull requests from any unlinked repositories by typing the issue or pull request URL in a card. For more information, see "Adding issues and pull requests to a project board."
- Navigate to the project board where you want to link a repository.
- On the top-right side of the project board, click Menu.
- Click , then click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Linked repositories.
- Click Link a repository.
- Search for the repository you'd like to link.
- Click Link. To unlink, click Unlink.