Creating, cloning, and archiving repositories
Creating a repository on GitHub
- About repositories
- Creating a new repository
- About READMEs
- About code owners
- About repository languages
- Licensing a repository
- Creating an issues-only repository
- Limits for viewing content and diffs in a repository
- Duplicating a repository
Cloning a repository from GitHub
- Cloning a repository
- HTTPS cloning errors
- "Error: Repository not found"
- "Error: Remote HEAD refers to nonexistent ref, unable to checkout"