About billing for GitHub Actions
If you want to use GitHub 操作 beyond the storage or minutes included in your account, you will be billed for additional usage.
GitHub 操作 可用于 GitHub Free、GitHub Pro、GitHub Team、GitHub Enterprise Cloud 和 GitHub One。 GitHub 操作 is not available for private repositories owned by accounts using legacy per-repository plans. 更多信息请参阅“GitHub 的产品”。
公共仓库免费使用 GitHub 操作。 对于私有仓库，每个 GitHub 帐户可获得一定数量的免费记录和存储，具体取决于帐户所使用的产品。 默认情况下，您的帐户支出限额为 0 美元，这将防止您在达到这些限额后额外使用记录或存储。 如果您的支出限额高于默认的 0 美元，您将要对超过限额的任何记录或存储付费，也称为超限费用。 GitHub 向拥有其中运行工作流程的仓库的帐户收取使用费。
Minutes reset every month, while storage usage does not.
|产品||存储器||Minutes (per month)|
|GitHub Free||500 MB||2,000|
|GitHub Pro||1 GB||3,000|
|GitHub Team||2 GB||10,000|
|GitHub Enterprise Cloud||50 GB||50,000|
Jobs that run on Windows and macOS runners that GitHub hosts consume minutes at 2 and 10 times the rate that jobs on Linux runners consume. For example, using 1,000 Windows minutes would consume 2,000 of the minutes included in your account. Using 1,000 macOS minutes, would consume 10,000 minutes included in your account.
The storage used by a repository is the total storage used by GitHub 操作 artifacts and GitHub 包注册表. Your storage cost is the total usage for all repositories owned by your account. For more information about pricing for GitHub 包注册表, see "About billing for GitHub 包注册表."
If your account's usage surpasses these limits and you have set a spending limit above $0, you will pay $0.25 USD per GB of storage per month and per-minute usage depending on the operating system used by the GitHub-hosted runner. GitHub rounds the minutes each job uses up to the nearest minute.
Note: Minute multipliers do not apply to the per-minute rates shown below.
The number of jobs you can run concurrently across all repositories in your user or organization account depends on your GitHub plan. 更多信息请参阅“关于 GitHub 操作”。
At the end of the month, GitHub calculates the cost of minutes and storage used over the amount included in your account. For example, if your organization uses GitHub Team and allows unlimited spending, using 15,000 minutes could have a total storage and minute overage cost of $56, depending on the operating systems used to run jobs.
- 5,000 (3,000 Linux and 2,000 Windows) minutes = $56 ($24 + $32).
- 3,000 Linux minutes at $0.008 per = $24.
- 2,000 Windows minutes at $0.016 per minute = $32.
At the end of the month, GitHub rounds your data transfer to the nearest GB.
GitHub calculates your storage usage for each month based on hourly usage during that month. For example, if you use 3 GB of storage for 10 days of March and 12 GB for 21 days of March, your storage usage would be:
- 3 GB x 10 days x (24 hours per day) = 720 GB-Hours
- 12 GB x 21 days x (24 hours per day) = 6,048 GB-Hours
- 720 GB-Hours + 6,048 GB-Hours = 6,768 GB-Hours
- 6,768 GB-Hours / (744 hours per month) = 9.0967 GB-Months
At the end of the month, GitHub rounds your storage to the nearest MB. Therefore, your storage usage for March would be 9.097 GB.
Your GitHub 操作 usage shares your account's existing billing date, payment method, and receipt. 要查看您的 GitHub 帐户的所有订阅，请参阅“查看订阅和计费日期”。
By default, your account will have a spending limit of $0 for GitHub 操作 usage. To enable using minutes and storage for private repositories beyond the amounts included with your account, you can increase the spending limit or allow unlimited spending. For more information, see "Managing your spending limit for GitHub 操作."
如果通过发票支付您的企业帐户，则不能在 GitHub 上管理企业帐户的支出限额。 如果想允许您的企业帐户拥有的组织在其帐户包含的存储或数据传输之外使用 GitHub 操作 ， 您可以预付超限费用。 Because overages must prepaid, you cannot enable unlimited spending on accounts paid by invoice. 您的支出限额将是您预付金额的 150%。 如有任何问题，请联系我们的客户管理团队。
If your account has outstanding unpaid charges:
- The storage or minutes included in your account for GitHub 操作 and GitHub 包注册表 will not be reset until the payment has been successfully processed.
- For accounts with storage or minutes remaining for the current billing period, GitHub 操作 and GitHub 包注册表 will continue to be available until any included usage has been reached.
- For accounts that have reached the included usage for the current billing period for GitHub 操作 or GitHub 包注册表, both GitHub 操作 and GitHub 包注册表 will be disabled to prevent any further overages.