You can credit people who helped discover, report, or fix a security vulnerability. If you credit someone, they can choose to accept or decline credit.
If someone accepts credit, the person's username appears in the "Credits" section of the security advisory. Anyone with read access to the repository can see the advisory and the people who accepted credit for it.
- 在 GitHub 上，导航到仓库的主页面。
- 在仓库名称下，单击 Security（安全）。
- In the left sidebar, click Security advisories.
- 在“Security Advisories（安全通告）”列表中，单击您要编辑的安全通告。
- 在安全通告详细信息的右上角单击 。
- Optionally, edit the "Credits" for the security advisory.
- 单击 Update security advisory（更新安全通告）。
- The people listed in the "Credits" section will receive an email or web notification inviting them to accept credit. If a person accepts, their username will be publicly visible once the security advisory is published.