You can search wikis using search qualifiers in any combination to narrow your search results.
- There's a list of search syntaxes you can add to any search qualifier to further improve your results.
- Use quotations around your multi-word search terms. For example, if you want to search for issues with the label "In progress," you'd search for
label:"in progress". Search is not case sensitive.
Search within a user or organization's repositories
To find wiki pages from all repositories owned by a certain user or organization, use the user qualifier. To find wiki pages from a specific repository, use the repo qualifier. For example:
- Matches wiki pages from repositories owned by @defunkt.
- Matches wiki pages from @defunkt's "gibberish" repository.
Search within a wiki page title or body text
The in qualifier limits the search to the wiki page title or body text. Without the qualifier, both the title and body text are searched.
- usage in:title
- Matches wiki page titles with the word "usage."
- installation in:body
- Matches wiki pages with the word "installation" in their main body text.
Search by last updated date
The updated qualifier matches wiki pages that were last updated within the specified date range.
- usage updated:>2016-01-01
- Matches wiki pages with the word "usage" that were last updated after 2016-01-01.
Sort the results by last updated date
With any of the qualifiers above, you can also sort by the most recently updated wiki page in descending or ascending order. For example: