Before you can open a pull request, you must create a branch in your local repository, commit to it, and push the branch to a repository or fork on GitHub.
- Visit the repository you pushed to
- Click Compare and Review in the repository
- You'll land right onto the compare page. You can click Edit at the top to pick a new branch to merge in, using the Head Branch dropdown
- Select the target branch your branch should be merged to, using the Base Branch dropdown
- Review your proposed changes.
- Click Click to create a pull request for this comparison
- Enter a title and description for your pull request
- Click Send pull request
After your Pull Request has been reviewed, it can be merged into the repository.