Organizations are shared accounts where businesses and open-source projects can collaborate across many projects at once. Owners and administrators can manage member access to the organization's data and projects with sophisticated security and administrative features.
- A free plan with unlimited collaborators on unlimited public repositories
- The option to upgrade to paid plans with unlimited private repositories, sophisticated user authentication and management, 24/5 support, and a service level agreement for uptime availability
- Team-based repository access permissions
- Unlimited owners, administrators, and collaborators using teams
- The ability for organization owners to view members' two-factor authentication (2FA) status
- The option to require all organization members to use two-factor authentication