GitHub Support can help you troubleshoot issues you run into while using GitHub.
In this article:
- About GitHub Support
- Contacting GitHub Support
- Ask and answer questions in the GitHub Community Forum
About GitHub Support
All GitHub.com products include GitHub Support.
To see if there are currently any incidents affecting services on GitHub, or to subscribe and receive notifications of future status updates, visit GitHub's Status Page.
GitHub Enterprise Cloud also includes a target eight-hour response time for priority support requests. For more information, see "GitHub Enterprise Cloud support."
GitHub Enterprise Cloud customers can sign up for GitHub Premium Support. In addition to all of the benefits of GitHub Support, GitHub Premium Support offers:
- Written support through our support portal 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- Phone support 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- A Service Level Agreement (SLA) with guaranteed initial response times
- Access to premium content
- Scheduled health checks
- Managed services
For more information, see "About GitHub Premium Support."
Contacting GitHub Support
For more information about contacting GitHub Premium Support, see "About GitHub Premium Support."
Ask and answer questions in the GitHub Community Forum
You can connect with developers around the world in the GitHub Community Forum to ask and answer questions, learn, and interact directly with GitHub staff.