Viewing the audit logs for organizations in your enterprise account
Enterprise owners can view aggregated actions from all of the organizations owned by an enterprise account in its audit log.
Enterprise accounts are available with GitHub Enterprise Cloud. For more information, see "About enterprise accounts."
Each audit log entry shows applicable information about an event, such as:
- The organization an action was performed in
- The user who performed the action
- Which repository an action was performed in
- The action that was performed
- Which country the action took place in
- The date and time the action occurred
You can search the audit log for specific events and export audit log data. For more information on searching the audit log and on specific organization events, see "Reviewing the audit log for your organization."
- Navigate to your enterprise account by visiting
ENTERPRISE-NAMEwith your enterprise account's name.
- In the enterprise account sidebar, click Settings.
- Under " Settings", click Audit log.