Enforcing team policies in your enterprise account
Enterprise owners can enforce certain team policies for all organizations owned by an enterprise account, or allow policies to be set in each organization.
Enterprise accounts are available with GitHub Enterprise Cloud and GitHub Enterprise Server. For more information, see "About enterprise accounts."
Across all organizations owned by your enterprise account, you can enable or disable team discussions, or allow owners to administer the setting on the organization level. For more information, see "About team discussions."
- Navigate to your enterprise account by visiting
ENTERPRISE-NAMEwith your enterprise account's name.
- In the enterprise account sidebar, click Policies.
- In the enterprise account sidebar, click Teams.
- Under "Team discussions", review the information about changing the setting. Optionally, to view the setting's current configuration for all organizations in the enterprise account before enforcing the setting, click View your organizations' current configurations.
- Under "Team discussions", use the drop-down menu and choose a policy.