Upgrading to the Corporate Terms of Service
Organizations can upgrade from the Standard Terms of Service to the Corporate Terms of Service.
The Standard Terms of Service is an agreement between GitHub and you as an individual. To enter into an agreement with GitHub on behalf of an entity, such as a company, non-profit, or group, organization owners can upgrade to the Corporate Terms of Service.
- Contact GitHub Support or GitHub Premium Support to request an upgrade to the Corporate Terms of Service. They will enable a banner on your organization's dashboard that will allow you to accept the Corporate Terms of Service.
- To access the dashboard page, in the upper-left corner of any page on GitHub, click the .
- In the upper-left corner of the page, click your username, and use the drop-down menu to click the desired organization.
- At the top of the page, to the right of the Terms of Service banner, click Sign now.
- Read the information about the Corporate Terms of Service, then select Yes, I want to sign these terms on behalf of my business.
- Type the name of the company, non-profit, or group that owns the organization account. This is the entity that will enter into an agreement with GitHub.
- To agree to the Corporate Terms of Service on behalf of your entity, click Accept terms.