Article version: Enterprise Server 2.20
Setting permissions for deleting or transferring repositories
You can allow organization members with admin permissions to a repository to delete or transfer the repository, or limit the ability to delete or transfer repositories to organization owners only.
Owners can set permissions for deleting or transferring repositories in an organization.
- In the top right corner of GitHub Enterprise, click your profile photo, then click Your profile.
- On the left side of your profile page, under "Organizations", click the icon for your organization.
- Under your organization name, click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Member privileges.
- Under "Repository deletion and transfer", select or deselect Allow members to delete or transfer repositories for this organization.
- Click Save.