Article version: Enterprise Server 2.19
Publicizing or hiding organization membership
If you'd like to tell the world which organizations you belong to, you can display the avatars of the organizations on your profile.
- In the top right corner of GitHub Enterprise, click your profile photo, then click Your profile.
- On the left side of your profile page, under "Organizations", click the icon for your organization.
- Under your organization name, click People.
- Locate your username in the list of members. If the list is large, you can search for your username in the search box.
- In the menu to the right of your username, choose a new visibility option:
- To publicize your membership, choose Public.
- To hide your membership, choose Private.