Article version: Enterprise Server 2.19
Viewing whether users in your organization have 2FA enabled
You can see which organization owners, members, and outside collaborators have enabled two-factor authentication.
Note: You can require that all members and outside collaborators in your organization have two-factor authentication enabled. For more information, see "Requiring two-factor authentication in your organization."
- In the top right corner of GitHub Enterprise, click your profile photo, then click Your profile.
- On the left side of your profile page, under "Organizations", click the icon for your organization.
- Under your organization name, click People.
- To view organization members, including organization owners, who have enabled or disabled two-factor authentication, on the right, click 2FA, and select Enabled or Disabled.
- To view outside collaborators in your organization, under the "People" tab, click Outside collaborators.
- To view which outside collaborators have enabled or disabled two-factor authentication, on the right, click 2FA, and select Enabled or Disabled.