Article version: Enterprise Server 2.19
Managing the display of member names in your organization
You can allow members of your organization to see a comment author's profile name in private repositories in the organization.
Allowing members to see comment authors' profile names is available with GitHub Team, GitHub Enterprise Server 2.18+, and GitHub Enterprise Cloud. For more information, see "GitHub's products."
Organization owners can manage the display of member names in an organization.
Each organization member chooses their own profile name in their settings. For more information, see "Personalizing your profile."
- In the top right corner of GitHub Enterprise, click your profile photo, then click Your profile.
- On the left side of your profile page, under "Organizations", click the icon for your organization.
- Under your organization name, click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Member privileges.
- Under "Admin repository permissions", select or unselect Allow members to see comment author's profile name in private repositories.
- Click Save.