You can view and export detailed information and analytics about your sponsors and sponsorships.
You can view analytics on your current and past sponsorships, the payments you've received from sponsors, and events, such as cancellations and sponsor tier changes for your sponsorships. You can also view activity such as new sponsorships, changes to sponsorships, and canceled sponsorships. You can filter the list of activities by date. You can also export sponsorship data for the account you're viewing in CSV or JSON format.
You access all of this information from your Sponsors dashboard.
- In the upper-right corner of any page, click your profile photo, then click GitHub 赞助者.
- In the list that's displayed, to the right of the account or organization whose Sponsors dashboard you want to view, click Dashboard.
- Go to your Sponsors dashboard, see Viewing your Sponsors dashboard.
- 在左侧边栏中，单击 Your sponsors（您的赞助者）。
- （可选）要按等级过滤赞助者，请使用 Filter（过滤）下拉菜单，单击 Active tiers（活动等级）或 Retired tiers（已撤销等级），然后选择一个等级。
- Go to your your Sponsors dashboard, see Viewing your Sponsors dashboard.
- 在左侧边栏中，单击 Activity（活动）。
Go to your your Sponsors dashboard, see Viewing your Sponsors dashboard.
在左侧边栏中，单击 Your sponsors（您的赞助者）。
Click Export all.
This button is not displayed if you don't have any sponsors.
Choose a timeframe and a format for the data you'd like to export, then click Start export.
GitHub starts exporting data for all of your sponsors for the month you selected. You'll be emailed shortly with an attachment containing the data. After the export is complete you can export another month of data. You can export up to 10 sets of data an hour for any of your sponsored organizations or user accounts.